Thursday, October 25, 2007

Is this month freaking over yet?

Someone said all this upheaval is the result of "Mercury in Retrograde" which is supposed to end Nov. 2nd. For my tastes it could not get here soon enough. This month has been intense!

Today the much rumored layoffs hit my department. Five people from my department have been let go. I've heard the number was nine but I haven't heard who the others were.

Yesterday I got an "amends" letter from an ex lover. That was random. I hadn't spoken to her since January except for running into her at Michfest, which was really uncomfortable. She was angry with me for (from what I can best guess) dating someone two months after she and I broke up. It was weird but I figured- people have their own reasons for doing things and I'm ok with not questioning that. Anyway, I was happy to get the letter since I felt like things had ended so badly with us. Not the romantic relationship, but the friendship I tried to have afterward. Because of the way it ended it was kind of like a book or movie in which you never get to find out the ending. Now I feel a sense of completion. I like that. And I wish her all the best.

There are many more entries in my 'crazytown' post but I gotta get outta here and have a drink. It's been a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home