Monday, September 18, 2006

9 o'clock and all's well...

Well, it's the middle of September and nothing has blown up in my face yet. All three grrls are still happy and delightfully crushed out on me and I am equally crushed out on all of them. Never thought affections could be so compartmentalized. I truly find wonderful and swoony qualities about all of the women in my life.

K is sweet to me and thoughtful and romantic. She's wicked smart and extremely mature. I can hardly believe she's the youngest in my trinity. Then I met her little boy. OMG- freaking genious kid and so cute I want to take him home and keep him forever! I'm a sucker for little guys since I have my nephews I adore. I have to say though, this guy is exceptional. Reading at 3 years old!!! K totally scored some free meat at the farmer's market when the little guy toddled up to his booth and read his sign that said "All natural American Lamb. American lamb from American land". I almost fainted myself and the guy behind the counter was so impressed he gave us a pack of ground lamb meat. Little G is like a party trick or something! Cute, cute cute.

Then there's R. We are really compatible. We communicate so easily and she feels so right. We totally speak the same language. So freaking funny and smart and sexy. I wish I could see her more.

Oh, and C. I'm drawn to her intensity and she seems the most emotionally available, but also the furthest away physicially. She's the one that makes me nervous too. Nervous in a good way, like she's so freaking beautiful I wonder what she's doing with me. Funny that she also seems to be the least confident around me. Maybe she just has no idea what power she holds.

I am not worthy, but I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home