Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sweet?

Someone on Craigslist just asked me how I stay so sweet.
I'm not sure everyone would think I was. But I do have a few secrets:
1) My mama just raised me right.
2) I know the purpose of life, which is to experience love and eat good barbeque. For vegetarians I'm thinking it is to experience love and eat homegrown tomatoes, preferably with basil and fresh mozzerella.
3) Own a dog, it makes you feel unconditionally loved.
4) Own a cat- it makes you feel humble.
5) Do what you love for a living, and if you can't, do what you love in your free time and eventually you will find an opportunity to get paid for it.
6) Watch "What the Bleep Do We Know". It changed any negative stuff about love I was holding onto.
7) Surround yourself with good, positive, fun, emotionally healthy people.
8) Be a great friend and you will attract the same.
9) Realize E.B. White was correct when he said "One of the most time-consuming things is to have an enemy."
10) Forgive everyone- even if you don't initially think they deserve it.
Especially yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home