Tuesday, December 18, 2007

You are probably wondering why I've called you all here...

I decided to make my blog private so I sent out invites to folks I thought might want to visit once in a while. I'll gladly add others if they wanna but I got tired of censoring myself depending on who I thought might read it so here you all are. You don't have to visit or come back often. I think of this space as something I write for me and the occasional witness just keeps me well-mannered. Like living with people keeps me from drinking out of the milk carton.

Well, most of the time.

Welcome. The future will be a lot less safe so stop by once in a while for a little more bare bones and less 'sanitized for your protection'.

Starting with:

Yeah, I broke up with K. I was pretty freaking miserable. Luckily we are a lot better friends than future spouses so the future is bright. And I still get to hang with little G and buy him boxer briefs that match mine.

Yeah, I'm in therapy. Have been for a while. She's helping me create better boundaries and be less of a tool. I'm still a tool and probably will be for a while but I'm getting better at recognizing it. That is a start.

Yeah, I'm dating. I've had4 dates so far. Two freakishly bad, one that was ok and one I dug (see post below). What's next? Guess you'll have to tune in next time to find out.

Thanks for coming and happy holidays to the naughty and nice. Gimmie a grin. You just made it behind the velvet rope. Too bad the club is playing The Smiths and is lined with Velvet Elvis paintings. Leave when you're ready- but tell everyone outside how cool it is in here.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 AM CST, Blogger bluemorpho said...

Yay! Blog away. :) More on dates and people treating you all nice and sexy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home