Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jamaican me Crazy

I've been so busy I haven't had much time to think about it but I'm leaving Sunday on a cruise to Cozemel, The Grand Caymans and Jamaica. I'm takin my mama, cuz I love her and she loves cruises. Hope Mama is ok with our tour group being mostly dykes. She probably will be. No, it is not a dyke cruise (I wish) but a group of Foodies going as a tour group ON the cruise so it will be around 50 of us I think. I'm excited and nervous. Strange thing is, I have such a computer addiction one thing that keeps running through my head is- "I wonder if they have internet access on the boat? If so, should I bring my laptop? Will access be free (probably not) or very expensive? Sure, I go off to a series of tropical paradii and I'm thinking about internet access.
I'm a loser.
My mom will be staying with me the week after I get back from the cruise also so it is a good thing I saw both my girlies yesterday before she arrived. Now I get to settle in for lots of family bonding and the best cock-block ever curtesy of 'mama in the house'.
I better have a date on the 29th-- I will be REALLY wanting one by then...

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM CDT, Blogger Blue said...

When you wrote "I'm a loser" I thought it said "I'm a lobster". My exact thought was: "huh?"

I hope you and Mama are kickin' back some cold ones in the warmer climes.

love
Blue-Butt Ox

 
At 9:48 PM CDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, they don't have free wifi and you couldn't dial into Dragnet anyway. I also feened for internet while on my cruise. I had something close to a breakup a few days ago and I'm now hotelling it and making up my mind. I found out that I'm passive aggressive in relationships, which isn't a lovely thing to find out about yourself. I'm also terribly incautious, which you might have picked up on at work. I wonder if confession truly is good for the soul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home