Monday, October 23, 2006

Ya Mon!

So, the photo is me and Mama on the cruise. Can you believe she is 67? I'm hoping those genes hold out for me too...

Yes, cruising was super-cool! I think I gained 5 pounds and it may take me a while to adjust to life without a personal waiter and cabin steward, but it was worth it. Jamaica was very awesome- but hot, Grand Cayman was probably my fave overall spot and Cozemel had some fantastic ruins. All were surrounded by the stunning blue ocean and all were pretty damn hot. Jamaica seemed the worst, but that was probably just an issue with the bus air conditioning.

So- I probably need an intervention or something at this point. C from B.R. is expressing interest again. Problem is, we are both crazily and foolishly attracted to one another. I should totally be saying 'Fool me twice, shame on me' but dammit- she's hot and I know she likes me.

Careening crazily on dry land,

Your Pal,
Sparks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home