Monday, November 06, 2006

Love is a Drug. Gimmie a Hit.


OK, remember that grrl that batted my heart like a cat toy? That hot grrl from B.R.? I went to see her this weekend. It was sooo wonderful. Am I insane? You bet? Idiotic? Probably. Blissed out? Yep! Who knows for how long but I've decided that shouldn't matter. I mean, should you decide not to have feelings for someone just because you can't see how you will end up in rocking chairs together? Yeah, probably no rocking chairs for me and this one but damn she is hot! My roomie always describes C as 'that hot girl'. Yeah, she don't know the half of it...

So she will be in San Antonio in less than two weeks for a conference, and she has invited me back to her place for Thanksgiving so I'm going to give it a try, even if it leaves me with claw marks and covered in slobber in the end. Actually I wouldn't mind those results DURING....

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM CST, Blogger Blue said...

You're really something, Sparky. You've got all these butch babes all jealous with all the chicks you bed. Unbelievable. No, totally believable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home