Saturday, June 07, 2008

1 Down, 1 To Go

Yeah, better.

I met a girl.

She zeroed in on me at speed dating and I although didn't initially think it was the best idea (she's young), I went ahead and asked her out.

She's pretty rockin. I think our biggest challenge will be trying not to out-nice each other. We both tend to be caretakers and enablers in relationships so I don't know the outcome when two of those types start to date.

Anyway, she's pretty awesome from what I can tell so far. She's well read, smart, big vocabulary... Oh, were you asking about her or me? Yeah, same applies. She seems to really care about me- like my comfort and happiness. Cooks for me, brings me tea, gives me backrubs... yeah, good stuff. Oh, and did I happen to mention- Hottie McHotterson? Yeah, body that won't quit. Cutest butt ever! Looks drop dead gee-orgious in evening wear. A model and a cook. Who did I bribe upstairs for that?

I have no ideas on the future but things are going well so far and I try to remind myself to live in the moment and stop trying to kill off the good feelings with worry about what will happen down the line. At this point I can tell you I've got a steady. Hopefully it will stay steady as she goes.

Oh, as for the job stuff. Bleah. I've pretty much decided there are a LOT of unemployed tech writers out there. They must also be more experienced than me since I'm applying for lots of jobs and getting next to 0 interviews. I finally gave up and sent in my rez for a couple tech support jobs. Now THAT makes the phone ring. Damn, with the way this is going I'll end up back in PC and network support at half my old salary. Double-bleah. Think good thoughts. I really don't want to go backward.

1 Comments:

At 1:07 AM CDT, Blogger Blue said...

Staying up late to catch up on yer blog. Just wanted to tell you I'm reading, and thinking about you.

Love,
Blue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home