Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I'm starting to really like my co-workers...

Random quote from my co-worker Mark (which is so much better when taken out of context)

"You just never expect a song about prostitutes leaving the farm to turn into a classic Christmas song, but there ya go."

As for the context, another co-worker was listening to hold music at a site and they were playing "Hard Candy Christmas" from "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas".

Let's add a few more quotes about the same subject:

Chris: 'What is the movie about anyway?'

Jimmy: 'It's about the UT vs. A&M football game.'

Steve: 'You know, I wasted 3 hours driving out there one time. I heard the song and thought- Hey, I wanna check this place out!'

Mark: 'Steve, the song was written in 1974- did you really think it was still around?'

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM CST, Blogger Blue said...

Beats Jethro Truckercap at my new telemarketing job. "I don't call nobody with more than three syllables in their name. Pretty soon, there won't be no Amerkins left in this kuntry!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home