Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Dream World is Much Happier Than Real Life

I had a really great dream last night. It was very vivid and I remember many more details than I do typically for dreams. In the dream I was with the lover I forced myself to stop seeing a while ago. We were tumbling around in bed and giggling, which was something we did often and it holds fine memories for me. She was wearing her adorable striped jammie pants and white tee. She wrestled me over and leaned above my face and said,

"You know I really love you."

I was surprised because she had never said it this way before in real life.

"Really?" I said, surprised.

"Of course I do. You know that."

We continued to wrestle and laugh and I held her close. It felt amazing.

Then, as dreams often do, something totally weird happened but was treated as if it was not unusual in the least.

My ex wife walked by the bed and asked if we would be ready soon for the group breakfast she was planning. We agreed that we would be ready and then someone else from her family walked by and started bickering about their choice for breakfast locale.

I woke up and really regretted reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home