Saturday, September 20, 2008

Get Out- and Take Your Stupid Arrows With You!

Why do you bedevil me so? Do you delight in my pain, regret and sorrow? Do you intentionally aim your weaponry at me or are you just that careless? I've had enough of your exquisite curse and I ask you respectfully to leave me be. You could not possibly consider it a kindness to leave me in such a state. Lonely, confused, angry, full of remorse and mourning. In your eternal childlike state you know not what you foist upon us hapless mortals. I sincerely hope a parent-god confiscates that errant bow and thrashes with it your naked thighs for causing all this trouble.

Now stay away from my threshold or I will pepper your seraphic pinons wish some non-ethereal buckshot.

Sincerely,

Eddie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home