Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Resolution

I've decided to give myself some time. Things are challenging for me right now and it seems when I have attempted to pull myself up by my bootstraps it doesn't work- and worse, it may ultimately hurt others.

My plan is to give myself until April to straighten out my head. Well, more specifically, my heart. I'm a walking disaster and have been for a while and no one needs to be subjected to that.

I'm not saying I am cutting myself off from possiblities, but I don't plan to 'put myself out there' for a while. If someone organically steps into my path and my heart melts a bit I will pursue that. Otherwise, I'm focusing on becoming more healthy- physically, mentally and spiritually- this winter.

So, call me up, unknown reader. I'll be available for movies, chilly winter walks, a cider at my local pub, time with nature and good friends. Otherwise, I'm hunkering down for a long winter, tending the fire beneath my ribs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home